Food Grade Sodium Carboxymethyl Cellulose CMC CAS No. 9004-32-4IntroductionCarboxymethyl cellulose (CMC) or cellulose gum is a cellulose derivative with carboxymethyl groups (-CH2-COOH) bound to some of the hydroxyl groups of the glucopyranose monomers that make up the cellulose backbone. It is often used as its sodium salt, sodium carboxymethyl cellulose.
CMC is used in food under the E number E466 as a viscosity modifier or thickener, and to stabilize emulsions in various products including ice cream. It is also a constituent of many non-food products, such as toothpaste, laxatives, diet pills, water-based paints, detergents, textile sizing, and various paper products.SpecificationsHere are the different grades of CMC:
|1||CMC Textile grade||Applicable to textile printing, coating (cmc)|
|2||CMC Paper grade||Applicable to paper coating, sizing and strength additive (cmc)|
|3||CMC Drilling fluids grade||Applicable to oil field drilling fluid (cmc)|
|4||CMC Building grade||Applicable to build (cmc)|
|5||CMC Paint grade||Applicable to Latex paint, coating (cmc)|
|6||CMC Detergent grade||Applicable to detergent (cmc)|
|7||CMC Ceramic grade||Applicable to ceramics (cmc)|
|8||CMC Food grade||Applicable to food additive (cmc)|
|9||CMC Cigarette grade||Applicable to cigarette (cmc)|
|10||CMC Mosquito-repellent incense grade||Applicable to mosquito-repllent incense (cmc)|
|11||CMC Rug spinning GUM grade||Applicable to rug spinning GUM (cmc)|
|12||CMC Electric welding grade||Applicable to electric welding (cmc)|
|13||CMC Battery grade||Applicable to battery (cmc)| CMC Features1. High degree of substitution, good uniformity of substitution.
|Viscosity scope(mpas)||500 min||100-1000||400-2000||25-400|
|1% aqueous solution||2% aqueous solution|
|Viscosity(2% aqueous solution, mpas)||25 min|
|Degree of Substitute||0.2-1.5|
|PH Value (10g/l aqueous solution)||6.0-8.5|
|Loss on Drying (%)||10.0 max|
|Chloride (cl, %)||1.2 max|
|Arsenic (As, %)||0.0002 max|
|Lead (Pb, %)||0.0005 max|
|Heavy Metal (Pb, %)||0.0015 max|
|Iron (Fe, %)||0.02 max|
|We can produce food grade CMC with high purity, very high viscosity according to the customer's requirements.|
Purity: 99% min
Viscosity(1% aqueous solution, Brookfield): FVH6: 1000 min mpa.s; FHV9: 500 min mpa.s
2. High transparency, viscosity and water loss can be controlled.
3. Suitable for fresh water, sea water, saturated brine slurry.
4. Stabilize soft soil structure; prevent collapse of wall and well.
5. Can improve mud-making volume, reduce filtration loss.
6. Has excellent performance in drilling of oil.Application: Sodium CMC is a very popular chemical and used in many industry, such as Food industry, Detergent industry, Ceramics industry, Oil drilling industry, Textile and dyeing industry, Paper industry and so on.
· Food grade: used for dairy drinks and seasonings, also used in ice cream, bread, cake, biscuit, instant noodle and fast paste food. CMC can thicken, stabilize, improve taste, water retaining and tenacity strengthening.
· Cosmetics grade: used for Detergent and soaps, Tooth paste, Moisturizing cream, shampoo, hair conditioner etc.
· Ceramics grade: usde for Ceramics body, Glaze slurry and Glaze decoration.
· Oil drillling grade: Widely used in fracturing fluid, drilling fluid and well cementing fluid as fluid loss controller and tackifier. It can protect the shaft wall and prevent mud loss thus enhance recovery efficiency.
· Paint grade: Painting and coating.
· Textile grade: Warp sizing and Printing and dyeing.· Other application: Paper grade, Mining grade, gum, mosquito coil incense, tobacco, electric welding, battery and others.InspectionPackaging Details:
1. Normal Packing: 25KG per Craft Paper Bag,16MT/20''FCL
2. OEM Packing is availableDelivery Detail:About 15 working days after receiving your prepayment or L/C(in stock)A.M Food Chemical
We are a professional food,feed additive and pharma intermediate factory in China,which develops new technologies and a wide range of high quality products for food and feed industry.
Across the globe,we are one of the largest supplier of organic acid,salts and blends.With many years experience and supported by the company's strong technical know-how and dedicated R&D facilities,also we can modify our products according to your needs.
So far,our food additiveand feed additive have exported more than 50 countries in the world and we sincerely hope we can establish business relationship with you.CertificateCustomer Visitings
:Contact information:Johnson Lin
A.M Food Chemical Co.,Ltd
Office: Rm2011 B Zone, Medicine Valley,East of Jingshi Rd Jinan,China
Plant adress: Jibei Industrial park,Jinan,Shandong ,China
Tel: +86-0531-87100375 Fax: +86-0531-87105371 Mob +86-18560111669