Polar Bear Food Additive Flavoring Vanillin/VanillaDescription:
Vanillin is one of the important flavors with a dense of sweet cream odor. It is widely used in confectionary, ice cream, beverage, cake, chocolate, bread, biscuit, cigarette, wine and feedstuff well as in cosmetic, and in perfuming of rubber, plastic and other products. It is also used in medicine pharmaceutical, electroplate and other industries and used as chemical reagent.Specification:
|Appearance||White to pale yellow crystal like, or powder|
|Odor||Has a sweet, milk and vanilla aroma|
|Solubility (25 ºC)||1 gram sample completely dissolves in 3ml 70% or 2ml 95% ethanol, and makes clear solution|
|Purity (Dry basis,GC)||99.5% Min|
|Loss on Drying||0.5% Max|
|Melting Point (ºC)||81.0- 83.0|
|Arsenic (As)||3 mg/kg Max|
|Heavy Metals(as Pb)||10 mg/kg Max|
|Residue on ignition||0.05% Max|
1)Vanillin is one of the most important edible flavors with the frangrance of vanilla and milk.
2) It is an indispensable and important raw material in food additive industry and is widely used in food, sweets, candy, ice cream, drinks and cosmetics as fragrance enhancer and fixative.
3)It is also used as feed additive, pharmaceutical intermediate and as brightener in electroplating industry.Why Us:
• 9 years experience of exporting since 2008,customers in over 70 countries.
• Good quality control in production process, ISO9001:2008,SGS,KOSHER,HALA approved.
• Excellent the superior raw material and Competitive price, OEM is available.
• Great achievement on food ingredients refining technology.
• The whole process from material to finished products can be traced by E-service platform.
• Cargoes photo before and after loading,best service during the whole processCertificates:Customer visiting: