Natural Herbal Extrac Piperitol Crystal Menthol Crystals CAS 89-78-1
|FOB Unit Price:||US $500 US $450|
|Purchase Qty. (Boxes)||FOB Unit Price|
|Production Capacity:||50000 Pieces/Year|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: Food Grade, Pharm Grade
- Packaging Material: Paper
- Application: Tobacco, Edible, Daily-use Chemical
- Type: Mint
- Purity: 99%
- Trademark: polar bear
- Specification: crystal
- HS Code: 2906110000
- Certification: BRC, ISO, FDA, HACCP
- Storage Method: Normal
- Source: Natural
- Shelf Life: 2 Years
- Other Names: Natural Menthol, L-Menthol
- Transport Package: 25kg/Drum
- Origin: China
Menthol is an organic compound made synthetically or obtained from corn mint, peppermint, or other mint oils.It is a waxy, crystalline substance, clear or white in color, which is solid at room temperature and melts slightly above.
Menthol is included in many products for a variety of reasons.These include:
· In nonprescription products for short-term relief of minor sore throat and minor mouth or throat irritation.
Examples:Lip balms and cough medicines.
· As an antipruritic to reduce itching.
· As a topical analgesic, it is used to relieve minor aches and pains, such as muscle cramps, sprains, headaches and similar conditions, alone or combined with chemicals such ascamphor, eucalyptus oil orcapsaicin.In Europe, it tends to appear as a gel or a cream, while in the U.S., patches and body sleeves are very frequently used.
Examples:Tiger Balm, or IcyHot patches or knee/elbow sleeves.
· In decongestants for chest and sinuses (cream, patch or nose inhaler).
Examples:Vicks VapoRub, Mentholatum, vapoRem.
· In certain medications used to treat sunburns, as it provides a cooling sensation (then often associated withaloe).
· In aftershave products to relieve razor burn.
· As a smoking tobacco additive in some cigarette brands, for flavor, and to reduce throat and sinus irritation caused by smoking.Menthol also increases nicotine receptor density, increasing the addictive potential of tobacco products.
· Commonly used in oral hygiene products and bad-breath remedies, such as mouthwash, toothpaste, mouth and tongue-spray, and more generally as a food flavor agent;E.G., in chewing gum, candy.
|Specification of Menthol Crystal|
|Appreance||Colourless, transparent hexagonal orneedlelike crystals|
|Assay %||99.5% min|
|Melting point (ºC)||41.0- 44.0|
|Arsenic (As)||3 mg/kg Max|
|Heavy metals ppm||10 mg/kg max|
|Residue on ignition||0.1% max|
|Solubility(25 ºC)||1g soluble in 5ml of 90%(v/v)alcohol,forming a clear solution|
|Related substances||Examine by gas chromatography|
|Conclusion||The product conforms to the standard BP2012/USP31|
Packaging & Shipping:
1.Package:25kg/carton/drum, 12mt in 20'fcl without pallets
2.Delivery:Within 2-3 weeks
1.Competitive offers with standard high quality or customize
2.Available customizing blending of above 2 single products
3.Prompt delivery within 2-3 weeks(1 weeks is available for ready stock)
4.Well-trained and professional technologist and sales with rich experience in the field for 5-10 years
5.Respond to inquires within 1 hour and 24hours' online service
6.Free sample and correct shipping documents dispatched according to regulations of different countries
7.More than 200 products available to provide and mix in one container
8.Advise price trend accurately and help clients to make order decision
9.Weekly update offers provided to every potential client
A.M Food Chemical Co.,Ltd
Office: Rm2011 B Zone, Medicine Valley,East of Jingshi Rd Jinan,China
Plant adress: Jibei Industrial park,Jinan,Shandong ,China
Tel: +86-0531-87100375 Fax: +86-0531-87105371 Mob: +86-18560111669